- Prices include VAT but no shipping costs to be added to the total purchase.
- Payments are made by PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or cash, this is a hand delivery of the goods.
- international Shipments are made by CORREOS SPAIN and after the period of preparation of your order, you will be notified via SMS or e-mail on the time of delivery because it depends of your country
- All our garments are handmade it will take about A WEEK to have your garment, you will be notified via email and SMS on the exact times.
- Refunds will be made within 10 days of delivery in which you must inform us by e-mail (HOLA@CLARABLU.COM) and we will contact you.
- If you have the wrong size and want a new one, the shipping cost at your expense.
- If the garment is defective, you send us and Clarablu will pay the garment + shipping charges.
- If you prefer we can send to you another one, the same carrierwill make the delivery.
- When received and checked that it is in perfect condition, with tags on, we will refund the amount of the garment + shipping costs to the account number you specify.
** FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
We only accept returns if the garment is defective or you have the wrong size and want a new one.
Our address is:
C/ BOTOLLO 8,
50629 SOBRADIEL, ZARAGOZA
Tel: +34 645426406
Hours: 9:00 to 13:00 and 16:00 to 19:00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE), we provide you with the "general information", which includes data identifying the entity that owns this website: clarablu.com
Holder: Clara Martínez and Carmen Herrero, c/ Botollo 8, 50629 Sobradiel, Zaragoza, Spain
Any natural or legal person who accesses the website (the User) must use the website, its contents and / or services diligently and in accordance with the contents of this Legal Notice, as well as law, morality, public order and morality. By accessing this website the User agrees to accept and implement all terms of this Legal Notice. Clrablu reserves the right to modify or delete at any time without notice any content, services and information found on this website.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of the website (URL), text, images, graphics, source code, logos, trademarks, etc.., are the exclusive property of CLARABLU. and are covered by the regulations of intellectual property, being therefore prohibited the reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation of them. Clarablu all rights reserved to any content, services or items of property to be incorporated into the Website, including but not limited to:
- Those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphics and other sensory stimulus of the web pages that make up the Website;
- Technology, software, website navigation architecture; website´s source codes;
- Texts, images, audiovisual, sound;
- data base
- logos and trademarks
Clrarablu cannot guarantee the absence of error or interruptions while accessing to the website, and assumes no responsibility for any technical problems or failures that can occur while connected to the internet.
Neither can guarantee the absence of computer virus or other elements that may cause alterations in user´s system (software and hardware), or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system, so we exclude all liability for damages that may occur in the system, electronic documents or user files.
Users agree not to remove, change, manipulate or alter:
1. Any notes, letterings, indications or symbols that Clarablu or the legitimate owners of the rights may incorporate in their properties concerning intellectual or industrial property (for example, copyright, ©, ®, ™, etc..).
2. The technical protection or identification mechanism that might contain the content (such as watermarks, fingerprints, etc..).
Clarablu allows users to access and navigate around the web site using the services and visualizing the content incorporated therein. Access, visualization and, in their case, content download and/or services will be executed, in any case, for strictly personal, non-comercial use.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Personal data that you may provide through the site will be treated confidentially, according to the terms contained in the Organic Law 15/99 of Personal Data Protection from 13th of December, and in case it applies, it will be incorporated into a file named Users , for which Clarablu is responsible and holder, included at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
In any case, the data gathered will be given or sold to third parties.
Clarablu establish the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure security needed by the computerized data files, treatment centers, premises, equipment, systems, programs and people involved in the processing of personal data in the form provided by law and regulation.
According to Law 15/1999 of 13 December, those affected may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition clearly indicating name and with a copy of your ID / Passport or NIE by any of the following means:
50629 Sobradiel, Zaragoza
Mail to: email@example.com
Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a link between their website and this Website must comply with the conditions detailed below. Any other claim to link other than that prescribed in this clause will require prior written acceptance of Clarablu. Any third party link to this website must be in their main or home page.
You may not reproduce or imitate, in whole or in part, the content of the website or the graphic appearance, or produce frames, nor online linking, from pages of Clarablu. Do not create a browser, context, environment or navigation bar bases on Clarablu webpages.
To make no false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigrating statements on the website, Clarablu or any Clarablu properties and, in particular, not declare or insinuate that Clarablu works or is a contributing partner and/or in any other manner supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available to the website in establishing the link.
Web page where the link is established may not use any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Clarablu, except for those signs that are part of the link or other properties that have been previously agreed in writing by Clarablu.
EXTERNAL CONTENT POLICY
Installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Web site is intended solely to help users search and access to information, content and services available online.
Establishment of link does not necessarily imply the existence of relations between Clarablu and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Clarablu of its contents or services.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, Clarablu not offer or trade itself or through third parties the information, content and / or services available on linked pages, nor does it control, approve or oversee them or make them its own. You therefore should exercise caution in evaluating and using information, content and services available on linked pages.
Because Clarablu has no control over linked sites through links that are incorporated into the Website you acknowledge and agree that Clarablu assumes no responsibility for the content or services to which the user can access in such sites or any products marketed in the same.
RESERVE LEGAL ACTIONS
Clarablu reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against those who violate the prohibitions listed below:
1. Use any of the content and services of this website for illegal purposes, prohibited in this Legal Notice, detrimental to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use services, equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer on Clarablu.
2. Use content and services that are protected by any right of intellectual property belonging to Clarablu or third parties without the User having previously obtained from the owners permission to carry out the use made or intended.
3. Reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
4. Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) owned by Clarablu or third parties which may damage electronic documents and files stored on those computers .
Clarablu excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content, particularly, but not exclusively, for damages that may occur.